St. Johannis - Kirchhof
This alley was probably created at the beginning of the 19th century when the cemetery of St. John's parish was moved to Große Allee. In 1918 with only 1 house built, it disappeared completely before 1937. It was not until the 1990s that the part of the alley directly adjacent to the church was named after Zacharias Zappio.
Zaułek Zachariasza Zappio