Aede, via retro, Erichgang
For a long time it was just called street (via). The later designation Erichgang is named after a person named Erich (though we could not find who exactly). The two newest names of this street determine its location at St. Barbara's Church. Initially located at the adjoining cemetery, it was also named after this. From 1901 then after the church St. Barbaragasse. Even today it is translated as St. Barbaragasse.
Related and previous names